In this episode, catch up with Trey Willison, founder and owner of Eugenius, an eco-friendly recreational cannabis production with a passion for unique cannabinoids and terpenes, located in Springfield, OR.
Topics covered in this podcast include:
- The state of Oregon’s medical cannabis program
- Overproduction as an obstacle and what we can do about it
- Hemp as a strong pillar of the future
- Oregon’s upcoming agricultural revolution
- The impact legalization is having on Oregon’s local economy
About the podcast
Hash It Out is here as a resource for consumers who take an interest in the future of the cannabis industry. We are currently at a crossroads where it is more important than ever to make informed decisions about which companies to support with our hard earned dollars. In a landscape where quality is no longer a distinguishing factor, how do we as consumers decided who’s products to buy? Hash It Out is a series of conversations that dig into the bigger questions around how a business is effecting the future of cannabis, what values they model, and why they do what they do.